Saturday, December 28, 2013

Louis' on the Pacific - San Francisco

If you like three-egg spinach omelettes and first row seats for breathtaking vistas of Ocean Beach as much as I do, then the newly remodeled Louis' on Point Lobos Avenue in San Francisco is for you.




Service is remarkably friendly and speedy, and there is something about breakfast foods and babies that just goes well. I've been here several times with my SF family, and it has consistently been fresh (e.g. you will not find frozen spinach in my omelette!) and unusually relaxing for my companions.

Arrive on the early side (it opens at 6.00 AM), but if you get there before 9.00 AM you will likely avoid a wait. The only minor downsides are that it is too small an establishment for my Britax stroller and the bathroom has no changing table. But now that you know that, you can just plan ahead. There is a reason that this place has been in business for the last 75 years.




No comments:

Post a Comment