Sunday, February 16, 2014

Matchbox

Nothing overly spectacular about the cuisine at 14th Street's Matchbox, but sometimes families traveling with little critters care more about predictability and high-ceilings than artesenal gastronomy. And that is exactly what Matchbox has to offer. Staff is laudably professional, not batting an eye at the sight of disheveled and snotty-nosed me.

Important note: the Chinatown and 14th Street Matchboxes offer raw pizza dough for kids to play with at the table, so remember to ask for it. 

Word on the playground is they will even bake your pizza dough sculpture in the oven for you. However, while I won't eat the 15 other things Mom brought for me, I gladly tried to eat lots of pizza dough! This latest Matchbox luncheon in which I managed to bite off large portions of dough encouraged my parents to do a little research. Pizza dough: totally fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment