Saturday, February 22, 2014

Clyde's in Chinatown is Kid-Ready

You are off to a good start when you sit down to a packet of crayons and a coloring book. I also try to win over my waitress with a high-five and fist bump to send the message that no matter what the floor looks like post-meal, let's try to be friends until then. 

We went to Clyde's today before my first Georgetown Basketball Game, where I must proudly say, I made it until the final buzzer. For any of you uncertain parents or babies out, between the band, the music and the cheerleaders, you should go to a game. Basketball games might be the only thing more stimulating than the Baby Einstein Musical Motion Exersaucer

There was a kid's menu, but at $8 an entree, I was forced to share. I munched on pieces of the tasty croissant egg sandwich and breakfast burrito. I also brought some clementines and veggie sticks of my own. We had a booth so as the meal ended along with my attention-span, I was able to jungle gym over my very forgiving friends rather than beeline it for the door.  



Learn ABOUT ME and check out some of my BEST PRACTICES for eating out.

No comments:

Post a Comment